We are currently seeking an experienced Yardman to join the team based at our yard in Mentone, VIC.
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor and have been delivering industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input.
We are currently seeking an experienced Yardman to join the team based at our yard in Mentone, VIC. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to the Maintenance Superintendent and yard team to enhance the production, safety, quality and environmental efficiency of the Operations/Equipment Facility.
- Complete daily service sheets, plant checklists and ensure all materials/equipment transfer sheets (METS) are completed at the time of despatch and forwarded to Plant Administrator or Line Manager
- Working around cranes and forklifts on a daily basis
- Conduct dogging, rigging, offsider duties and working at heights (where qualified and as required)
- Conduct basic welding and oxy duties
- Ensure plant, tools and equipment are cleaned, maintained and stored appropriately
- Operate various items of mobile plant and ancillary piling equipment as required (and where qualified)
- Assist with the assembly and disassembly of machinery under supervision by the Maintenance Superintendent
- Contribute to general site house-keeping ensuring unused and reusable material as well as company assets are, cleaned, stored and maintained appropriately
What you need to be successful in this role
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills
- Must possess Dogman's ticket and required High Risk work licences
- Comfortable working with heavy equipment and machinery
- Full working rights within Australia
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, please email email@example.com submit your updated resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.