Keller seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join the HSE team based at our Head Office in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input. We have a strong focus on Health and Safety and are dedicated to fostering a healthy and safe work environment.
Keller seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join the HSE team based at our Head Office in Macquarie Park, Sydney. The recruitment consultant will be responsible for the onboarding and training requirements of new and current staff.
- Acting as a point of contact for enquiries and issues related to training for new recruits.
- Salaried employees: conduct onboarding using the company’s training database - Pulse.
- Conduct training on Pulse across Australia.
- Organise pre-employment medicals for new starters and specific project medicals.
- Liaise with Pulse for system improvement and maintenance.
- Ensure relevant employment checks are carried out and understanding of training requirements within the construction industry for client specific projects.
- Provide HSEQ monthly reports for senior leadership.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Human Resource Management or similar area
- 2-5 years previous experience in HR/Recruitment/Training
- Intermediate level MS skills including Excel, PowerPoint and/or other databases
- End to end knowledge and experience of managing the full recruitment and onboarding cycle.
- Experience of using Pulse training system for learning and onboarding processes.
Previous experience working in construction or engineering projects would be desirable Salary between $70,000 - $80,000 for the right candidate.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.