Want to challenge your engineering, leadership and business skills? We are seeking someone to lead our QLD team….
QUEENSLAND AND PNG REGIONAL MANAGER
The Company We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor and have been delivering industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries throughout Australia for many years. We are proud of our commitment to our people and to their safety – we encourage contributions and input from all employees, we are committed to their ongoing development and we are dedicated to fostering a healthy and safe work environment. The Role This influential role will provide you with the responsibility for securing profitable projects in line with budgetary expectations and the company strategy of delivering high quality, geotechnical solutions. This full time role, based in our Brisbane office, involves leading both estimating and design teams and reports to the Engineering and Pre-Construction Director.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role within the construction/engineering industry.
- A track record of building long term industry relationships that deliver both customer satisfaction and business profit.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to supervise, train and mentor estimators and engineers.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of soil mechanics and soil improvement systems including design standards and codes.
- Self-motivation and a demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Business finance acumen.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role, please submit your updated resume and cover letter. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.