Are you keen to test your commercial and supplier management skills in a complex environment? We are seeking a National Procurement Manager responsible for our Australian businesses.
Keller is the world’s largest geotechnical contractor. We are currently seeking a National Procurement Manager to lead, foster and optimise the procurement function within our business.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have experience in the construction industry and in executing sourcing strategies. This role is key in contributing to operational efficiencies in terms of cost controls, sustainability and maintaining high quality standards. The successful applicant will give support to managers of large projects and collaborate with operations teams to deliver best practice for procurement processes and compliance management.
The successful applicant will;
- Actively support Global and Regional Procurement strategies via development and implementation at a local level
- Assess contractor and consultant prequalification scheme applications
- Manage and guide a small team
- Advise on complex procurement policies and guidelines and adherence to the Procurement Code of Conduct.
- Manage underperforming suppliers and dispute resolution.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- A track record of commercial decision making with a supply chain focus
- Proven results in strategic sourcing and delivering savings back to a business
- Advanced commercial, negotiation and contracting skills
- Strong communication skills with high level influencing and stakeholder management skills. You will have a track record as a trusted interface between the business and suppliers.
- The right to work within Australia
Frequent travel across Australia and to sites will be required for the job-holder.
This successful candidate could be based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
To apply, please send your resumes to email@example.com.