We are searching for an experienced, proactive and engaged HSEQ Advisor for our Sydney operations. If you would enjoy working for an organisation that values the role of HSEQ in our team, then please read on...
Keller Pty Ltd is a well regarded engineering company which has been delivering quality foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries throughout Australia for many years. People enjoy working for us because of our commitment to the wellbeing of our staff and those around us, a sustainable future, a friendly work environment and the ongoing development and recognition of employees' contributions.
We are currently seeking an experienced HSEQ Advisor to join our NSW Team based in Macquarie Park, Sydney. We have multiple projects underway which vary in size and complexity, affording varied and interesting work experience to the right candidate.
- Strong focus on early involvement and planning with line managers and product delivery for multiple projects
- Identification and delivery of client HSEQ requirements
- Assessment and management of project specific risks and opportunities
- HSEQ Coaching and mentoring of line managers and field staff
- Implementation of HSEQ assurance processes
- Implementation of incident response, rectification and preventative measures
What you need to be successful in this role
- Tertiary qualifications in health, safety and environmental management
- Audit qualification and experience
- Training and assessment qualification and experience
- Knowledge of relevant Australian and International standards, codes of practice and industry guidance notes
- A sound understanding of risks associated with large items of mobile plant and a variety of pressurised equipment
- At least 5 years' experience in an HSEQ role in the civil construction industry
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Appropriate rights to work within Australia
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, please submit an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.