We are currently seeking a qualified Fitter to join the team based at our Workshop/Yard in western Sydney.
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor and have been delivering industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input.
We are currently seeking a qualified Fitter to join the team based at our Workshop/Yard in western Sydney. You will be responsible for maintaining a range of specialised heavy diesel machinery in a timely manner to ensure equipment runs safely and effectively and therefore production schedules at site are met.
The successful candidate must:
- Conduct work in a manner that is safe and consistent with Keller Plant HSEQ policies and procedures
- Report any non-conforming product, service, system or procedure to the Workshop Manager for evaluation and action
- Install, service and repair specialised equipment as required including electrical and hydraulic systems
- Read drawings, specifications and equipment manuals to assist with troubleshooting and repairs
- Continually seek to identify, define, critically analyse and resolve work problems through researching and testing alternative ideas and approaches
- Makes suggestions for improvement
- The ideal candidate will be suitably qualified, with a least four years' experience post apprenticeship.
This role would suit a heavy-duty fitter / diesel mechanic with strong hydraulic experience.
Salary Range $85,000 - $94,999
To apply for this position, please email Laura Crawshaw your cover letter and resume at: email@example.com