We are currently seeking an experienced Construction Supervisor to join the team based at our yard in Mentone, VIC
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor and have been delivering industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input.
We are currently seeking an experienced Construction Supervisor to join the team based at our yard in Mentone, VIC. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to the Workshop Manager and yard team to enhance the production, safety, quality and environmental efficiency of the Operations/Equipment Facility.
- Planning and overseeing the relocation of a new workshop premises
- Manage labour resources, hire and direct delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- Manage the relocation process to the new premises
- Conduct project and daily pre-start briefings with crew/s to ensure that all subcontractors are fully appraised of job details, requirements and outcomes
- Planning, selecting and providing specialist plant and equipment for projects • Prioritising tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment
What you need to be successful in this role
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Must possess Dogman's ticket and required High Risk work licences.
- Comfortable working with heavy equipment and machinery.
- In depth knowledge of piling and ground engineering plant and equipment with 10 years + experience
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to plan work and clearly communicate planned work to the team
- Ability to develop, support and lead a team • Ability and willingness to travel as required
- Full working rights within Australia
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, please email email@example.com submit your updated resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.