We are currently seeking a qualified Boilermaker to join the team based at our yard in Mentone, VIC.
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor and have been delivering industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input.
We are currently seeking a qualified Boilermaker to join the team based at our yard in Mentone, VIC. The successful applicant will be responsible for safely completing heavy fabrication metalwork using a variety of hand and power tools and assisting with the manufacturing and maintaining of specialised equipment.
- Complete daily service sheets, plant checklists and concrete pipe thickness tests
- Follow drawings and plans to create parts and sub-assemblies
- Develop layouts and plans
- Prepare and repair metal components for assembly including cutting/shaping
- Operate hand and machine tools and other equipment
- Work with Operators and Dogmen to instruct on positioning parts
- Assemble parts using welds, bolts and rivets
- Test the finished products for correct fit, leaks or other defects
- Maintain equipment as required
- Assess, identify and notify Foreman/Leading Hand of any additional issues that may not be recorded on work orders/damaged equipment reports
- Comply with Keller HSEQ policies and procedures
What you need to be successful in this role
- Must possess Boilermaker/Heavy Fabrication trade certification and relevant high risk work licences
- Experience in heavy fabrication metal work using a variety of hand and power tools
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Full working rights within Australia
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, please email email@example.com and submit your updated resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.