Are you a passionate Administrator with an eye for detail and mind for safety. Join Keller’s leading HSEQ team to help support and drive safety via our Keller Absolutes!
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor and have been delivering industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input.
Keller seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join our HSEQ team based at our Head Office located in Macquarie Park. The HSEQ Program and Performance Administrator will be responsible for the development and rollout of HSEQ programs and initiatives, as well as providing day to day support to the HSEQ team.
- Manage or participate in the projects, tasks or activities required to achieve the Company’s HSEQ goals
- Oversee the management and support of all HSEQ reporting tools
- Collate and analyse HSEQ data and prepare reports against key indicators
- Support programs to ensure Work Health and Safety (WHS) governance
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of changes to HSEQ tools as required within the Keller Australia business
- Monitor and manage HSEQ suppliers and service providers to ensure competitive pricing and consistency across our Australian operations
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in administration, within a project environment
- Excellent report writing and communication skills A good understanding of project management practices
- Previous experience working in construction or engineering projects would be desirable
- Intermediate level MS skills including Excel, Powerpoint and/or other databases
- Good organization skills and stakeholder engagement
- Tertiary qualifications in HSEQ or a related discipline would be highly regarded
All applicants must be Australian citizens and/or have Full Work Rights.
This position is offered as full-time work, for a salary range of $80,000 - $99,999 and will be based at our Macquarie Park office in NSW 2113.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.